Sunday, July 29, 2007

Long Overdue...

When life gets this insane - blogging isn't at the top of my list!

This has been a very rich season of life, and I'm loving it. I had the opportunity to visit my friends down in Alabama last weekend and wanted to share some of the photos I took at the gardens down there. Flowers speak of such intense beauty to me, and I could look at them all the time! I love to look at the very intricate details, the vibrancy of the petals and the layers. Their creation is amazing to me, and I wanted to capture that in my photos. It was a wonderful trip and I'm very grateful for the chance to visit with my friends!

7 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

I LOVE botanical gardens! They are refreshing and gorgeous! Love the pictures Beth! I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Alabama:) I miss you so much!! Love you!

Sarah Renée said...

SOOO beautiful!!
And what a good song to go with... :)

J@KE said...

You've got some pretty darn good stuff.

I love to shoot flowers because there's no such thing as an ugly flower. I always leave with a sense of awe in God's creation when I shoot flowers. : )

J@KE

kristen leigh photography said...

Beautiful pics, beautiful :D

|| davidjay || said...

Beautiful shots - love the song too! :)

Ginger Murray said...

I love flowers!
That purple flower was crazy! (If you know which one I'm talking about)...

Ginger Murray said...

no no... not the hydrangea..the 10th photo!
I have no idea what that one is!