Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Colors!!

One of my all time favorite times of year is the fall. I am addicted to the explosive colors that come alive in nature. This year has been especially amazing for me because I leave my house about 5:30 every morning and drive to work in deep darkness. BUT! I get to my office, and watch the sun rise every morning through our conference room windows, overlooking the Busse Forest Preserve, O'Hare and the city skyline. I can't explain the beauty of the mist in the preserve hovering through the trees with deep orange's and pink's behind it!

Nick and I went to the Morton Arboretum in Lisle this past weekend. All I had with me was my tiny point and shoot camera, but still managed to get some amazing shots.

Happy Fall everyone!!

















No comments: