Friday, November 2, 2007

Best Friends

There are three specific women in my life that mean more than the world to me. There are three women that have spent years helping shape who I am. Three women that love me when I'm mad, hold me when I cry, send me flowers at work when I'm having a bad week, encourage me, challenge me, and hold me to a high standard. Three women that are brutally honest when they need to be, humor me when they think I'm off my rocker, and watch hours upon hours of "Friends" with me. Three women that know the deepest parts of who I am, and love me past that. Three women that are my best friends.

These three women are kind, loving, generous, patient, laugh easily, selfless, and let's face it...just all around adorable!

These three women are my sisters.







And this!....is my amazing nephew. If you want to meet an unbeleivable woman, meet my sister, Gwen. This little guy is a glaring example of the grace, mercy and love of God. I love this little man with my life. He's just about 7 months old now, and just starting to teeth (teethe? He's getting teeth....). He squeals everytime he sees my mom's dog, runs about the house in his walker, adores his Papa (grandpa), giggles everytime you swing him around, and drools all over the place. He is my little man, and I love him!!
His new thing is giving "kisses". His meemaw (grandma) taught him to do it! Everytime you make kissy noises and go to kiss him he opens his mouth and tries to kiss you back! It's so cute!

And this post wouldn't be complete without talking about my man. Nicholas is....**happy sigh*. He is everything. I could talk for hours about this man (ask my sisters!). This is the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with, and everytime I really think about that - I smile uncontrollably.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

That is a beautiful shot of the two of you!! I hope you have it framed in your home somewhere!