Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chicago Chicago

Nick and I took our weekend trip to the city this past weekend. We barely thawed from the blizzardy conditions on Saturday and LOVED the weather on Sunday! Chicago has it's own vibe that you can't get anywhere else. Everytime I'm there... it's like coming home. I love it!!

EVERYTHING I see is a photograph in my mind. Even after living there for two years, I never get tired of seeing the exact same things, because it looks different at every hour of the day. There are always less or more people, less or more light, warmer or colder shades, less or more traffic. This city tells 10 different stories of the exact same place every day!

Here are a few more touristy shots...and then one of me and my mister.









2 comments:

Other Dad said...

The Chicago Pics are absolutely stunning. You have quite the "eye"!

Ginger Murray said...

You are too cute! I love love your scarf (green is my favorite color). I haven't been around for awhile cause I've been totally swamped! But I don't think I've seen a photo of you yet! So it's nice to see one! (And for your profile pic!)