Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Scott and Julie

Christmas wedding!! Scott and Julie got married at the Holiday Inn here in Crystal Lake to an adorable Christmas theme. The blue that Julie picked was amazing!! I think my favorite part (outside of the glowing bride, the crazy groomsmen and obvious love of the bride and groom) was the dancing. Julie loooves to dance!! Her dress was the perfect dancing dress and spun and twisted right along with her. She and Scott danced their way into the reception, and danced the night away! We didn't have time for an engagement shoot so stay tuned for thier "We Did!" shoot!

Scott and Julie, thank you for giving me the priveledge of photographing your day. I had a great time with you both and can't wait for the next shoot!

8 comments:

Morgan Matters said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GREAT JOB! love it love it!

mamasita said...

great images...you are soooo gooood!

joy. said...

yayayayayayay yay! Love it, Beth! I'm so happy for you, what a success. Julie's going to be blessed for a lifetime with those memories! You're so talented.

Love you!

Joy

Laura said...

Beth.. the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I am so ridiculously excited for you to shoot our wedding!!! You are gorgeous.. the pictures are amazing.. your talent astounds me!! See you soon.

Sarah Barlow said...

BETH!!!! You are pretty much the amazingest! I love these! You seriously did an amazing job on the wedding...I wish my first wedding looked like this! Gosh!
LOVE love love the shots under the light of the two of them!
Love you so much!

Scott & Julie Jackson said...

Beth~ WE LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! You really captured the best moments! I (Julie) have watched it at least 7 times and want to keep watching them over and over again because it takes me back to our wedding day so well! Thank you so very much!!! You are AMAZING!!!! ~<3~ Mr. and Mrs. Jackson :)

Ginger Murray said...

Those outside shots of the couple under the light are beautiful, Beth!

Kait Hindley said...

Hi there! I'm one of Julie's bridesmaids and I am just floored! You did such an amazing job! I'm telling everyone about you! You're the best!