Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here Comes the Sun..!!!

Praise the LORD!!! For the first time in THREE VERY LONG MONTHS the sun joined me on my morning commute to the office! Just as I was realizing that the sun was coloring the sky, I got a text message from my friend (who joins me in an leaving the house at ungodly hours of the morning!) echoing my thoughts :) Even the fact that it's currently only 7 degrees outside (feels like -4 according to weather.com) can't taint the fact that the SUN IS HERE!!!

The promised photos of my last weekends visitor are coming! Things have been insane and I just haven't had time to sit and get them up yet! Tonight I'm decorating cupcakes for Nick for valentines day, but I'll try to have them up by the weekend! We had the most eventful weekend ever, starting with a flat tire, and ending with fuel lines freezing, with a whole lot of laughing, talking, dreaming and loving inbetween!! Stay tuned for more updates...I promise by Saturday they'll be up!!

2 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

AHH!! I know! I woke up the morning and it couldn't have been MORE perfect!
I love you my beautiful friend! Can't wait for Friday night! :)

Laura said...

Hey that's me! Yes.. I am glad to have a kindred soul in those ungodly morning hours.. but that sunrise was well worth it! Hope to see you soon!