Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just keep swimming!

Somewhere, in the mix of work, the love of my life, more work, and squeezing sleep in at the end of my day....I have realized that we have almost come to the END of February! The end of February is a momunental event for me. It means that winter is on the OUTS!!!! No more snowing 9 inches at a time, or having white marks on your shoes from salt, or not wanting to touch your steering wheel because it's frozen! March 1st is one of the best days of the year....and it's juuuust around the corner!

This year is a leap year. As it is really just and extra day of the year - go crazy!!! I would like to say that I am going to do something out of the ordinary for it, but the reality is that I will probably just end up at the gym and snuggling on the couch with my man watching a movie :) Sometimes old traditions are the best, regardless of the event opportunites of the day!

Happy end of Wednesday to everyone!

No comments: