Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Fabulous Mrs. Kaminski

One of the first things I noticed as Scott and Tatiana's wedding day began, was the immense love of her parents, not only for thier beautiful daughter(s), but also between themselves. I recieved a phone call from Tatiana's father yesterday, asking me to show a photograph of Mrs. Kaminski. With a voice filled with obvious love, admiration, and a passion that has held through the years, he pointed out that she had played such a huge role in that whole day, and he would really like to honor her and see a photograph of her.

I found out early Saturday morning that Tatiana's parents actually eloped!! They never got to plan a traditional wedding, and never had to go through the planning and preparing! (Best idea I've ever heard!!). Tatiana teaches, and wasn't able to get off until the day before her wedding. I couldn't believe it when she told me! Because she was otherwise occupied, her wonderful mother stepped in and took on a huge portion of responsibilities and planning for the big day!

Mr. Kaminski, I loved watching you throughout the entire day. You are a wonderful man, and your girls (all four of them!) are immensely lucky to have you in their lives. Thank you for this small view I was able to have into the love you share so deeply with the woman of your dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made my day seeing a pic of my bro, his lovely wife & girls on a very special day. Wish we could have been there to share it with you all but stories are being told that it was most excellent! Congrats Tatiana & Scott!!
Hope to see you all sometime this year.
Love Gwen, Tom & Brenna