Sunday, April 20, 2008

Matt and Ashley: Engaged!

For over the last year, I have listened to story after story of this incredible man that my best friend had fallen in love with. I have heard stories of deep love, unfailing commitment and true friendship. Stories that we have laughed through, cried through and admired the strength of love through.

Yesterday, I finally got to meet this man that stole my Ashley's heart. It didn't take me long to find first hand why Ashley loves him the was she does. Matt is kind, thoughtful, gentle, funny and did everything possible to make me feel welcome and comforable.

Matt, thank you for loving my Ashley as you do. I am honored to have witnessed such gentle love and adoration. I have no doubt that your love together will continue to grow and deepen. I'm so thrilled to have finally met you!!

Ashley....my dear kindred spirit....you have chosen so well. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you both for this look into your lives. I can't wait for January 2, 2009!!

1 comment:

Ashley Rowe said...

I love you..and am so incredibly thankful for you!