Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ashley and Carter

I shot the sweetest engagement session last Monday of Ashley and Carter. I grew up with Ashley and her family in church, and when she contacted me about shooting her wedding I was so excited! When I met with her, and got to meet this man that has her heart...I wasn't surprised with what I saw between them. Ashley is a very passionate person and Carter just seems to absorb it from her. Ashley laughs a lot, and Carter so easily gives her something to laugh at. When I asked them about their story, Ashley smiled at Carter and said "well...I liked him for a long time, and he was clueless". Carter just shruged and looked adoringly at the giggling girl holding his hand.

They are just so cute :)


4 comments:

Morgan Matters said...

What wide angle is it that I see!? So good Beth!!

Pete and Joy said...

Perfect, perfect, perfect!! Too many favorites, hard to pick. They look adorable, and the pictures are stupendous.

momo said...

there are a couple of pictures of Ashley where I thought "oh, she has soo captured Ashley's personality!" great job!

Melissa Emmerson said...

I love how you've highlighted their plafullness and their tender hearts in their love story.