Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally An Update!

Hello my long lost friends! I have finaly re-joined the blogging world!

Married life is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone :) It's amazing how fast the adjustments to life came, and it's stretching us both, but I wouldn't trade this for the world. Nothing beats waking up to a man that rolls over and smushes you and says "good morning, wifey"!!

I'm off today to shoot Dave and Laura's wedding!! Laura has become a really really close friend since we met the day of their engagement shoot. She is one of the most real people that I know, and we just connected so easily! We had been counting down together until my wedding and now I send her screaming text messages with her daily count :) I can't wait to start this day with her...hair and makeup at 9:30, going with the girls in the limo to the church and then to The Astoria for their reception! It's going to be so much fun, and I absolutely could not be happier for her (and Dave!) today!!




......Last, but in no way the least of my news....Bethlaurren.com is coming soon. And I am WAY.CRAZY.EXCITED about it!! Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Pete and Joy said...

I'm tuned and ready! Can't wait to see it. Let me guess some of website's main colors... orange? blue? pink? brown?