Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The most amazing day

80 degrees, a lot of laughter, the magic words "I Do" spoken, amazing friends and family....and WE'RE MARRIED!!!!!!!!

Girls dream of their wedding from the age of 4 and I am amazed to say that my wedding day was perfect! The whole thing was perfect and amazing and beautiful and and and and!!!!!

I'll post more about the day, but for now - here are some photos from my AMAZING friend, and photographer, Sarah.

http://sarahannephotography.blogspot.com/

Keep an eye out at Morgan and Steve's site for more images too!!!

Now if you will excuse me, my husband is looking for breakfast......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I just checked out the pics, you look fabulous and soooooo happy. Thank you so much for taking time to do our pictures. Good Luck to you and your husband!
Jen Bellon

joy. said...

Tell him: middle shelf, milk... pantry, cheerios.

Wait, that's not for a couple more months...

The pictures are so amazing and I'm so happy.

Anonymous said...

Beth, the pictures are amazing!!! Oh my gosh. I want to get married now. :-) You are quite possibly the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and I love that we're friends.

Kassi

Cait said...

OH! Congrats to you both! I am so happy for you. I loved seeing your perfect day through the images Sarah took; you looked radiant. God bless you both as you journey together in all God has for you!

Anonymous said...

have to say, one of the most beautiful brides in the whole wide world! "Man and Wife" - magic words! Love ya tons. Mom