Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Break

I am alive! I promise!! Life has been so crazy busy and blogging has definitely fallen low on my list of things to do! I've been editing my life away and thankfully putting some systems in place to alleviate some of the amount of time it's taking - which is good news for my clients because they'll get their photos sooner!!

Today is Sunday and Nick actually has the day off today :) This is only the second whole day we've had together since we've been married and I'm thrilled!! My amazing "second family" came over for dinner on Friday and we were reminded that it was our two month anniversary! I can't believe it's been two months already! It's amazing :) I'm so excited or today - I don't even know what we have planned but whatever it is - he'll be with me!!

My sisters and I went to a Colbie Colait/John Mayer concert a week or so ago. There are a lot of changes coming up in our sisterhood with my baby sister heading off to college in Oklahoma (where I've been told that the main attraction is the town slushie stand) and my immediately older sister getting married next year! It's been so interesting where life is taking each of us, but these are good changes and I'm looking forward to the next several months of wedding talk and phone calls to the slushie stand :)

Photobucket

Happy Sunday everyone!!

2 comments:

Morgan Matters said...

you guys are the cutest!!

Laura_Ashley said...

So beautiful! It was great talking to you today, my dear! I look forward to our date night AND especially our girls' night out! Love you!