Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eric and Carolyn::Engaged!

I met Eric ad Carolyn several weeks ago, and sat at Starbucks with them and heard about their story and their wedding plans. One of my favorite parts of this job is hearing all the different love stories. The girls radiate and the guys sheepishly smile in adoration listening to their soft sides be told. It never fails to make me want to be a little 4 year old giggling at a fairy tale story with unicorns and rainbows!

A couple of weeks after that – we headed out to Cantigny for their engagement shoot! They are getting married there next year and thought it would be good to scout out the grounds of the 44 acre property with a gorgeous mansion, immaculate gardens and enough walkways to get lost on.

We had gorgeous weather, a beautiful couple and a soon-to-be bride that was willing to wander any place I asked!

Eric and Carolyn, I’m so excited for your wedding! You choose an amazingly beautiful place and I think it’s just such a great reflection of who you are. I just loved watching the two of you together and can’t wait for next year!

1 comment:

natalie said...

I love allllllll the pictures--Beth you did an amazing job-- but I particularly love this one. Don't know exactly why-I just do!