Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nic and Allie

And on to Indy! This post is actually weeks late - so I have been to Indy and back with my amazing friend Sarah Barlow, sent her on her way to Nashville and her amazing new apartment, and am finally getting these pictures posted! Sarah and I had an amazing weekend together and shot our friend Morgan's sister wedding. I adore shooting weddings with another photographer because its so incredibly laid back. I interned with Sarah last summer and was perfectly content to let her take the lead and focus more on the smaller things. We had so much fun, and this wedding was AMAZING.

I knew when I walked into Morgan's room and saw her lime green JCrew Maid-of-honor dress that this was going to be an amazing day. Allie and Nic got married at an art gallery, the girls were in coral and lime green, the guys wore flip flops and Allie wore both red shoes and my orange wedding shoes!!!! Allie and Nic paid attention to the little details all the way down to limes and lemon's for place card holders. Everything was fun, classy and laid back. It was beautiful!!!

Allie's dress was........there are actually no words. Stunning, beautiful, classy, elegant....none of those words do it justice. This dress was made for this girl! It fit her like a glove and she looked like a million bucks in it!!! Between the lace, halter cut, extreme mermaid cut look - there is no way I could pick a favorite part, but her bow might take first place.

Photobucket

And helloooooo red shoes!

Photobucket

Allie and Nic did a "first look" which made the day flow so amazingly well. I stood with Nic facing me as Allie walked up behind him and I couldn't stop my smile from stretching off my face watching him grin waiting for that tap on his shoulder.

Photobucket

This might be my favorite shot from the day.

Photobucket

And even though the day was all about Nic and Allie - I have to post these few of my beautiful friend and the maid-of-honor, Morgan.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Allie and Nic you had an amazing wedding and I wish you both the best in this new season of life!

2 comments:

allie said...

Beth - you are so talented! Thank you so much for coming to Indy to share the day w/ us. You are gonna be a big time photography star - thanks again!

Morgan Matters said...

LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!! AND YOU :)