Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Far Behind

We FINALLY have internet back! I thought I was going to die with a 6 day time span with no internet, but it appears that I continued to breathe and have, in fact, made it! The move went as well as moves can go, and we are mostly unpacked with the exception of a kitchen table full of things that I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with. I'm hoping to wrap everything up over the weekend so I can finally eat dinner on that table again!

All of that to say - there are a LOT of people that are waiting to see their photographs! I'm working as best I can to get through shoots, and get them up! Stay tuned for a lot of things over the next few days!

Just a few teasers of a gorgeous bride....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And an engagement session that was BEYOND amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for slideshows!

No comments: