Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12!

I finally got the chance to talk to my favorite mentor tonight on my way home from work. Ms. Sarah is amazing, and I always hang up being hugely refreshed and encouraged. Her cheerful voice is enough to lift my spirits!! I think everyone should be best friends with her, but then I would have to share her even more - so instead everyone should just be jealous that I'm friends with her :)

Not much going on tonight. I'm finishing up laundry, already ran a couple errands, and now I'm checking off the blogging box for the day and working on my puzzle. So because I have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about.....here are some of my favorite engagement/portrait shots of 2008!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haaaaappy Monday!

1 comment:

momo said...

I forgot that it was engagement and portraits...so when I got to the image of the little girl, I'm going "wait a minute!" But then I scrolled back up and saw the "portraits" I was ok.