Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13!

Instead of being productive tonight, I worked on my puzzle. I'm just about halfway done with it! However, that does get bills paid :) Oh well...there's always tomorrow!

Nick is rushing me off to bed, so I have to make this pretty quick. My normal state of appearance these days would lead one to believe that I have half raccoon due to the size and shade of bags under my eyes! So he's being a good husband and making me sleep more. Which I whine about, but secretly love :)


I wanted to share with you about my friend and amazing artist, Anna Trefil. Anna was one of my brides last year, and now that her wedding is over and she has ton's of time on her hands, she has turned her amazing gift of art into a business, Your Minds Design! Anna creates personalized 3D paintings, and they are AMAZING. She's just released the start of her website (www.ymdartwork), and has some more of her work showcased on myspace (www.myspace.com/44189250). You should absolutely look through some of her work and get in touch with her to commission your own peice! Everything she creates is one of a kind, and she has a session with each client to talk about what they want - she completely caters to each persons style. I'm still trying to figure out what I want - but I have the perfect wall space and colors picked out already!!

Okay - bedtime! G'night!

1 comment:

matt and ashley said...

maybe i need a puzzle..to add to my list of things to do. or to use it in forgetting all my other responsibilities.

yes..that sounds nice. :)