Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16!

I got home from work today, determined to start on my list of things to do this weekend, and actually got quite a bit done! I'm so proud of myself! One of my things to do is address our thank you cards that have been written for the last 4 weeks, and I just haven't gotten around to addressing them for mailing. We are definitely abusing the "you have a year" rule on getting thank you's out - it's completely embarrassing! To all of you that came to our wedding, please don't think we are any less grateful! 

We watched Get Smart tonight. I forgot how stinking funny it is! Dwayne Johnson should be in every movie as far as I'm concerned....he's beautiful. You know - he could pass for Nick's brother.... :) 

Okay I'm up 40 minutes past bedtime so I'm off! Happy Weekend!!

No comments: