Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2!

I decided to post quick before the wedding activities go into full swing for the day. Our night ended with everyone laying all over the living room of the grooms family....Ashley sleeping with her head in Matt's lap, Nina (the grooms sister) stretched out with an arm over her head. I LOVE these people so much. I met Matt's family when I came last April to do Matt and Ashley's engagement shoot, and when I came in the door last night I was greeted with hugs and smiles! Their home is beautiful and they are so incredibly welcoming. We all crashed in bed somewhere around 11:00 and we're back up and running! People are headed to florists, the church, breakfast...you name it - it's on the list!!

I'm so excited about the rest of the day! I love these people so much....it's going to be amazing!

Off to shower and breakfast!

No comments: