Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25!

So...turns out I missed two days! Friday night, we went over to have dinner and spend some time with a couple that mean the world to me. Ben and Sue have been my "grandparents" for as long as I can remember...they aren't really my grandparents, but they have definitely filled that role in my life. They are both amazing people, and I have a lot of memories of Christmas dinners, week nights watching TV in my favorite chair that I swear could have fit 4 people in it, hot tubbing on the patio, and lots of iced tea. It was Ben's birthday on Friday, and they were in town, so we got to spend the evening with them, their daughter in law, Laura and her kids! Ben asked me to bring my camera to take photos of the kids, and I just had to share a couple of them. The baby of the family, Addison, is just about the cutest thing ever, and her Grandpa just adooooores her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday was my sisters bachelorette party. Her wedding is this upcoming Saturday in Indy, and my friend and amazing photographer Morgan is shooting it! I'm so excited to see her!!!! So for the bachelorette, we went to this great place downtown called Beadniks, where you make your own jewelry! They have tables and tables and TABLES of beads and pearls and pendants, 40 different chain options and you can make anything at all that you want! It was SO much fun and so hard to decide on what to put together. I will definitely be making additional trips to this place! We had a lot of fun! This is what Gwen put together...

Photobucket

Nick and I had a lazy morning, and he had to work this afternoon. I've continued the lazing (and mostly pouting that he left me), had sushi for dinner, and have watched 12 to many episodes of Friends. Nick gets home at 9 and we'll have enough time to squeeze in one extra episode of House before bed.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Sigh... super sad that I couldn't be there! Looks like fun. And I'm sure that the beer helped a lot with the coordination of the beading! :)