Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1st!

Happy New Year!!! Day 1 of my new years resolution - and I'm posting! 

I'm sitting in Orlando, FL with my kindred spirit, Ashley Rae Rowe. She's getting married in 26 hours! I got up this morning, had a brief scare with telling my hubby to go to the wrong airport, but still made it in time for my flight at the RIGHT airport and got here this morning! We have accomplished last minute shopping, had lunchtime martini's (Ash had a bug included to her's for no charge...gross!!), gotten attendant gifts ready, and now she's packing for her honeymoon to Seattle. Yes, that's right - the couple from Florida is going to cold/rainy Seattle for a romantic honeymoon. I tried to talk her out of it but....

On the flight over, I pulled some of my favorite wedding/engagement/portrait shots from the year, and wanted to share them with you. I have been blessed with the most AMAZING brides and grooms this past year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such an amazing year, and had SO MUCH fun!! I'm so excited about this upcoming year!!!

No comments: