Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sisters Wedding

I'd love to say that I've recovered from a crazy weekend, but there is no way that would be true! I'm beyond exhausted, and I wasn't even the bride!!! I have newfound respect for the bridesmaids I get to know at weddings - it's so easy to just get caught up in the bride and the work she put in, but MAN there is a lot the other girls do! Haha!!

Okay, well, I guess our weekend started out on Thursday night. Nick and I went to a Johnny Lang concert (which I think I posted on). Friday morning we got on the road and made the 3.5 hour trip down to Indy, complete with the most DISGUSTING Burger King of our lives for lunch. We got to Indy about 2, and flowering commenced at 3 with the arrival of the beautiful (and slightly stressed at first) bride.

Photobucket

These are Gwen original design - city sophistication meets country chic!

Photobucket

The final review of the end result!

Photobucket

We ran from flowers to the church for rehearsal. Abby, I'm sorry about this photo, but Hilary's face CRACKS me up, and let's face it...this was the amount of attention we paid during the rehersal :)

Photobucket

Dinner, and then MORE flowering for bouquets until close to 1! Saturday morning started early with the salon for hair, nails, makeup etc etc. Gwen's friend, and bridesmaid, Amy, was NONSTOP help to Gwen, and just crashed at the salon. But even sleeping sitting up, she's beautiful!

Photobucket

I was concerned about Gwen's poodle appearing hair, but it turned out phenominal!

Photobucket

I was banned from carrying my camera the rest of the day, but I snuck a few of the dancing!

Photobucket'

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that's it! Happy weddings!!!!!! Gwennie did a great job with everything, and it was a beautiful beautiful day. Keep an eye out on my beautiful friend and amazing photographer's Morgan blog HERE!! to see more photos!

Oh and one more photo of Morgan and my baby sister girl.

Photobucket

1 comment:

matt and ashley said...

so beautiful. and i can't help but notice how skinny freaking abby is! AND she has that cardigan from target that we loved!

hmph. now i'm just jealous.