Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the next step goes to....

Well, this past week was...hard, impossible, sad, heartbreaking and quite possibly the longest 6 days of my life. I'm drained, and tired, and the smallest things will set me off into crying. Everyone banded together these last few days, and carried each other as a whole unit. There will be grief for a very very long time to come, but I have seen an amazing love in family and friends that will fight to win out. I have never been more proud of my husband than I was this past week. Nick really stood up to the task in front of him, and went beyond it.

Right now, I'm honestly just a little too tired to type anymore. So I'm going to leave you with photos of my most beloved man, taken at my sisters wedding at the end of January. My AMAZING friend and gifted photographer, MORGAN MATTERS shot these of the two of us. He's just my favorite :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

momo said...

hey, i didn't see any of these...

matt and ashley said...

your eyes are gorgeous in that 4th one :)