Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mike and Kaylyn

Please meet Mike and Kaylyn!

Mike and Kaylyn met several years ago at college up in Steven's Point in college, and it turns out that basketball was the key to falling in love for them :) I read through their wedding website and reading how they put it is priceless - and I quote "Do you want to play some basketball? Micheal blurted out. Kaylyn was a little taken back, as she didn't really enjoy sports because she wasn't to good at them. But, this was a moment in time when Kaylyn didn't care if she made a fool of herself, she was interested in this new man she had accidentally met." I LOVE IT!

I hadn't met them until their engagement shoot, but quickly saw that they are a perfect fit for each other. Mike is crazy and Kaylyn is so easily amused by him. Kaylyn is silly and Mike feeds off of it! They both have amazing career paths, and when we were talking about it, I was struck by the immense amount of pride they each had in the other about their goals. They look at each other with a sparkle in their eyes, and their smiles are SO close to the surface at all times.

We all met up in Madison and walked allll over the city. I LOVED shooting there, and would absolutely go back again. There is some beautiful architecture, and a lot of great colors.....a photographers dream :)

An amazing door (yes, it's the little things in life for me)

Photobucket

Kaylyn is......beautiful. She has the most amazing features, and intensely beautiful expressions.

Photobucket

I love the energy here

Photobucket

And here's the slideshow! I'm so excited for their wedding this summer!!!!!

3 comments:

momo said...

great job!

Anonymous said...

OH My word. I love these so much. I was smiling the whole time I was watching the slideshow. thank you so much, Beth!
-Kaylyn

Anonymous said...

this pictures are AMAZING! awesome job with framing and focus Beth! Can't wait to have the wedding and see more! :)

Amanda