Monday, March 23, 2009

Olivia

In my grand attempt to be better at posting...look! Two days in a row!!! I know I have another engagement shoot to post (hang in there Mere and Nate!) but I have to share this quick.

My momma got herself a little baby. It's furry, and ferocious, and sleeps a lot. Please don't be alarmed....it's just a puppy!!!

One of my sister's dog's had a little too much fun, and produced these ADORABLE little munchkins. My dad couldn't resist his beautiful wife's face asking for a puppy, so he pulled off a sweet surprise and when they were visiting my sister last weekend, the puppy came home with them :) I've been told it took my mom quite a bit to realize why Olivia had a pink collar, and a tag with her name on it. I heard there was a lot of "oh my goodness" headshaking from those that were in on the little secret. You have to know my mom to know that this can be a fairly common thing and we all her for it!

So. Nick and I headed over to meet the newest addition to the family on Saturday. I aallllllmost put her in my purse and stole her when we left. She's about a foot tall, with floppy ears, big glassy eyes, and sharp teeth! Nick isn't ready for a puppy yet, but I'm determined to take lessons from my mom on the beautiful face part to see if I can change his mind soon :)

Meet Olivia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has a tough life...the fresh air made her sleepy :)

Photobucket

The other dog here is my mom's 10 year old Yorkie. He's not quite sure what to make of this ball of fire.

Photobucket

Okay off to bed! Stick around this week...there will be lots of posts!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That almost made me want a puppy. Almost.