Monday, March 16, 2009

Sneak Peek!

So! Sunday, I headed up to Madison to shoot two engagement shoots! My sister in law and her man, and the adorable Kaylyn and her man! It was a lot of fun, and we didn't let a gigantic St. Patrick's day parade in the middle of the city deter us! It was so beautiful out, and I had so much fun with both couples! I'm going to bed...but here is a quick sneak peek!

Meredith and Nate:

Mere laughs a lot. I love that about her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has aaaamazing hair...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know this one is mostly out of focus, but I love it!

Photobucket


Mike and Kaylyn were so great! This was my first time meeting them, and I fell in love! :) More to come about them soon..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention that she's gorgeous?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodnight!!

1 comment:

momo said...

great job with both shoots!!!!!