Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

For those of you that don't know, Nick and I are house hunting. We have been dutifully reading descriptions, comparing property taxes, scoping out neighborhoods, checking for structural sturdiness, and driving our amazing realtor crazy insane! We have looked at over 20 homes, and there have been two homes that jumped out at us, both of which ended up having contract already in on them. We are looking almost exclusively at foreclosed homes, because I want something that I can go HGTV crazy on! It's been a long process, but I kiss the feet of our realtor, who has been SO patient with me and encouraged me to keep looking to find the perfect one. I think I owe her my firstborn child at this point.... :)

I'll keep you posted on the progress. It's exciting and overwhelming all at the same time!

1 comment:

matt and ashley said...

NO. i get your firstborn, remember??? beth, we had a DEAL.