Monday, June 15, 2009

Eric and Nelly :: Engaged!

Beautiful. Stunning. Adoring. Loving. Playful. Silly. Intimate. Passionate. 
Just a few of the first descriptions I can come up with to describe this couple. 

Eric and Nelly are an exceptional couple. One of those couples that makes you smile just to be around them. They have the kind of intimacy that only comes from years of friendship. They love to cook, dance, take long walks and enjoy quiet evenings with friends. Eric looks at Nelly with absolute adoration. I loved watching him look at her.....it's curl your toes, black and white movie romantic. 

They've been engaged for over a year so this was really a "we're in love" shoot, not a typical engagement shoot. And my oh my it was fantastic!

Did I MENTION Nelly was drop-your-jaw beautiful?

Photobucket

Remember the old movie thing? This is it:

Photobucket


Photobucket

The weather cooperated quite nicely.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm telling you...they're the cutest ever. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

One more....

Photobucket

I'm so excited for the wedding! You guys are amazing, and I'm so honored to be a part of your day together. 


No comments: