Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WEBSITE!

There are epic moments in life and epic moments in business. If you put those two things together with an easily excitable person - you get me and my FINALLY released website!!!! www.bethlaurren.com!!!

It's not 100% done yet, but thanks to ShowIt Sites, anything and everything can be easily edited and re-released. I have spent a lot of time looking at different website options, and have been SO happy with my experience with ShowIt, and of course, the fabulous tech guys there! Really....they've been amazing, and after the experiences I've had with other website companies....it's a huge breath of relief to be working with friendly people!

Take a look and let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Scrumdiddlyfantastitabulous. That's what I think! Looks GREAT! :)