Monday, July 6, 2009

Brian and Kait

I got my first email from Kait last summer, and I think I started my own little love affair with her at that moment! She is sweet, unassuming, and just so stinking adorable. You take just one look at her and you want to hug her and be her best friend!! It is sooooo easy to see why Brian loves her so much!

I love when a bride involves me in her wedding plans (if you're a blog reader, you know that I absolutely love EVERYthing about weddings!), and Kait was one of those. She'd send check-in emails periodically, and just chat wedding with me. I loved it! I was so excited for her day to finally come around and see everything finally come together!! She had a few very close friends stand up with her, and she and Brian just stared at each other adoringly all day.

Brian was a very calm groom, spending his morning just hanging out with his guyfriends, playing basketball from what I hear! He sat in the church cool as a cucumber waiting for the show to get started!

Brian and Kait got married in the sweetest old church in Algonquin. I love wedding ceremonies in traditional churches, with pews and stained glass!! It adds a romantic, fairytale twist to it and the creaking floors make me want to giggle every time I step on it! It was a beautiful ceremony, full of tenderness and love and was followed by the most rocked out reception! I don't usually see that many people dancing all night!!

Here's a little sneak preview....

Kait was absolutely RADIATING beauty. I don't think she stopped smiling all day!
Photobucket

She was so cute - she was waving to people out the limo window on the way to the church.
Photobucket

I love the feel of this one..
Photobucket

Kait and her dad had a very special bond, and you could just tell that he was so proud of his baby. The first photo is his face when he saw her for the first time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

See? The stained glass?? It's just so beautiful!
Photobucket

I love the kiss right after the ceremony, in the first few seconds the couple has alone (except for me!).
Photobucket

And just a few of the happy couple....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just a few more Kait....I am in LOVE with this first one especially!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you guys had a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

Enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

momo said...

amazing job! beautiful pictures!

Hilary said...

You got some more fun, new poses!

Anonymous said...

Beth!!!! You are amazing!!! Brian and I just love the photos. You capture such beautiful moments that will help us remember our day forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.