Monday, July 20, 2009

Steve and Anna

I don't think I have ever seen a bride a groom SO COMPLETELY in love. Steve and Anna couldn't keep their hands or eyes off each other all day long, and I wish I had started taking a tally of the amount of time Steve would grab Anna, look deep in her eyes, and whisper he loved her. She melted every time!!

Sunday morning dawned slightly overcast, and uncharacteristically cool, promising a perfect day for an outdoor wedding! I met the girls at Anna's parents home and was immediately welcomed in by such a wonderful group of women. It was so laid back and loving and filled with quiet excitement and exclamations over the gorgeous bride. The day was covered in prayer, and carried by a wedding party and parents that truly loved these two that were committing themselves together forever.

Steve and Anna met at college, and immediately connected over a love of playing, living and breathing hockey. I've heard some interesting stories of Anna on the ice that I just can't connect with the quiet, sweet person she is! She was quite the player from what I hear. And Steve....well. Anna told me all about Steve when we met a few weeks ago to go over the wedding day, and I could go on and on about all the marvelous things she said about him, but as far as I'm concerned - you only need to know one thing about this man. He loves this woman from the deepest recesses of his heart. And it was just so amazing to be in the middle of it for the day with them.

They opted for a first look, which as a photographer, I absolutely loved! It sets such a great mood for the day and their private moment together is so sweet. A little peek into it....

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then came all the hugging. Steve didn't want to let her go. I had to coax him out of photos so I could get some of just Anna!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of the bride.....look how pretty!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anna's girls were fantastic, all so cute, and all so happy!!

Photobucket

Steve's guys weren't too bad themselves - this is them giving me their best GQ looks....watch out ladies! ;)

Photobucket

I normally don't show ceremony photos on their own....but this was too sweet to pass up. Steve swept up his bride at the end of the ceremony and KISSED THAT GIRL. I actually cried!!

Photobucket

I normally don't shoot dancing shots either - but I fell in love with this one...

Photobucket

Rushing off for the night - and let me tell you - I found out that Steve and Anna move at FULL SPEED! Must be the hockey... :)

Photobucket

Steve and Anna, I hope you have a wonderful time in Minnesota on your honeymoon!! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your day! Your love truly blessed me.

Enjoy the SLIDESHOW!!

6 comments:

matt and ashley said...

what a CUTE couple! and i LOVE her bridesmaid dresses! so pretty. good job, girl :)

Sarah Barlow said...

BETH!!! YEAH!! Oh so incredible!! Anna looks so amazing! You captured her day so perfectly!! MISS YOU!

CZ said...

Beautiful job on a beautiful wedding.

-A few of Anna's cousins

Rochelle said...

Wow! Great job writing such sweet stuff about this wonderful couple! The perfect subjects. Terrific photography. LOVE it all!!!!

{I got this link from Sherah, Anna's sister, who is one of my dear friends and coworkers. Thanks again, so much, for these great words & pics!}

Sherah said...

Fantastic job, Beth! Anna couldn't have picked a better photographer :) Thanks for making her day so special!

momo said...

You did such a beautiful job, Beth. But the bride and groom made it so easy!