Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eric and Nelly :: Married!

Ooookay! This wedding topped the amazing charts!! First, you have the gorgeous bride. Second, you have the handsome groom. Then you have the love of the bride and the groom. THEN you have the worlds greatest wedding party. THEEN you have a great family. THEEEN you have lavish ceremony and reception details. THEEEEN you have live singers at the reception. THEEEEEN you have a guest list of people that (literally) danced the night away.

Seriously internet....it was amazing!!

If you have followed any of my work and blog posts, you know that I love my friendships with my brides. You know that I love being a part of every love story that I have been invited into. Eric and Nelly....man, these two just took the cake. They are such gracious, funny, loving, classic and adorable people. I didn't stop smiling all day just being so caught up in what was going on! They were surround all day long by people that believed in them, both as individuals and as a couple, and the utter joy that surrounded the day was just so great!!

As I love to do, my day started with the girls. Nelly's bridesmaids were her best friends, and you could see it in the way they grabbed each others hands in excitement, laughed together, and shared the festivities of the day together. The makeup artist had Nelly perfectly positioned in front of a window to give me great light.

Photobucket

It took me a long time to pick just the right photos to showcase here. I just wanted to pick everything!! This photo is a PERFECT depiction of the spirit of this wedding party - I snapped it literally as I turned around, but it's too fantastic to pass up despite the lighting issues!

Photobucket

Just a few to show you how stinking gorgeous this girl is....MAN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When Eric and I were walking together, I asked him how he was doing, because he seemed a little nervous. He told me that he was nervous about the day, about everything going smoothly, and then said "the only thing I'm not nervous about it marrying Nelly." He was so matter of fact about it, like he knew with everything in him that this woman was his. It was so touching, and just a perfect image of how these two are together. I swear Nelly starts to glow every time he's around or she's talking about him. There is no hesitation with them, no holding back. Just love, respect and the comfort of knowing they've found their perfect match.

Photobucket

Nelly - you make my life pretty!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last one, I promise! Eric and Nelly are Jewish, and Russian! I have never been a part of a Jewish wedding prior to this (and have to say a special thank you to their videographer (who was!) for all his help and direction throughout the night!), and I just thought it was beautiful. There is so much tradition and meaning behind every part of the ceremony, and I learned so much! The reception was seriously inSANE too!! I'm telling you....everyone just daaaaanced all night! I haven't ever had so much fun and never realized how fast time was flying by.

Photobucket

Eric and Nelly - I love you guys so much and hope you are having a wonderful, quiet honeymoon! You are both such beautiful people, and I loved watching you together, with your family and with your friends. You are surrounded by people that love you so much! I want to hear all about the white sand beaches when you get back!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

i knew that i would be following your blog from the image at the top! its so stunning..the light is beautiful and you have a talent!

:)kris