Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Theo and Jenny :: Engaged!!

When Jenny and I first started emailing, I knew I was going to love her, because her enthusiasm about everything just reached out through her emails and wrapped me in a silly hug and made me smile as I typed back. She is just this tiny little thing that loves to laugh, loves to smile, and LOVES this man. I met Jenny and her mom for the initial wedding chat and instantly liked them both. We just taaaaalked and talked about everything - Theo, the engagement story, the wedding plans, their families and such. When I found out that Jenny and her mom work together and got to drive to work together every day...JEALOUS! Jenny - you're definitely going to miss those times!

Theo and Jenny used to work together, and about a month before he left for a new position, he asked her out, and the rest is history! They have been together for 9 months, and can't wait to start the rest of forever together. Theo literally eats Jenny's little self up with his gaze and laaaaaaughs at her antics. He watches her closely, always with a ready smile that beams at her when she looks at him. I had so much fun shooting them and just watching them adore each other.

Theo and Jenny were up for anything at all that I asked of them (even if it meant getting down on the ground ;) )! Their readiness for anything gave me complete creative freedom and I'm in love with the results!

Meet Theo and Jenny:

Photobucket

We went to the Chicago Botanical Gardens for the shoot, and the light had that perfect fall glow hitting the green. It was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay - this photo? Makes me giggle every time I look at it :) This is SUCH a great depiction of what our night looked like.Photobucket

Pretty pretty
Photobucket

This is like eating chocolate-while laying on the beach-talking to your best friend-getting an extra day off work fantastic. Yep. It's just that great.
Photobucket

We shot until there was literally no light left to shoot with. I love how this one turned out.
Photobucket

Yay! Theo and Jenny I loved getting to know you and can't wait for the wedding next year! Enjoy the slideshow!

1 comment:

Monyal McLarty said...

Simply Beautiful!!!!!!