Sunday, October 11, 2009

Clint and Jorie :: Married!!

This is the story of a guy that met a girl and fell in love....and we all know that these are the best kind of stories. I first met Clint and Jorie when their adorable selves walked into Panera and I found myself looking at two extraordinary people. Clint, a firefighter, and Jorie, a paramedic, have found a way to make their love story work around long shifts, and what I'm sure can be stressful, draining jobs. Clint is outgoing and perfectly complements Jorie, who is quite possibly the most classic, poised women I have ever met. As we sat there talking about their wedding plans, I fell in love with the way they would look at each other as they were saying something to me. They are so aware of each other, and it was so sweet to see how they favored each other. I knew their wedding was going to be amazing, and it was!

Yesterday brought unusually cold weather, and the girls sat in the salon with their mimosa's and bagels and chatted comfortable with each other. They were the most calm and collected wedding party ever!! They spent the morning swapping stories, talking about mutual friends and laughing with each other.

We headed back to Jorie's parents home to get dressed....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jorie reminds me so much of old hollywood grace and glamor, and I love the feeling of this one here...

Photobucket


Clint and Jorie opted for a first look, and I know I always rave about first looks, but I think they are the best thing! The intimacy of those moments together are so special. Not only does it help the day run more smoothly, but it just gives you a few minutes alone so truly enjoy each other at the start of your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And really....who doesn't want to be able to have this moment? You can't do this at an alter!

Photobucket


These two were utterly fantastic. People - I kid you not, it wasn't warmer than 40 degree's outside, and Jorie was out there, in her strapless gown with the biggest smile on her face for almost 2 hours. She never said one negative word! They were both so great and such troopers!

Some of my favorites from the day. The fall colors were really popping despite the overcast skies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Old Hollywood!!!!!!

Photobucket

The ceremony was supposed to be outdoors, but it was too cold, and they had to pull it inside. Jorie was so sweet about it, and didn't have a single bridezilla moment, but just made the calls she needed to make in her elegant little way and kept smiling! I made sure to take a photo of where their ceremony would have been...

Photobucket

And actually, it ended up being beautiful inside too! The ceremony was moved into a room that had glass for a large portion of the floor which allowed for some artsy shots...

Photobucket

This was one of my favorites of Jorie...

Photobucket

You can't go wrong with a bit o' sun flare!

Photobucket

First dance...

Photobucket

Clint and Jorie, your wedding was wonderful and you are a beautiful couple. You both are meant for extraordinary things, and I know you will be there for each other to uphold and love each other. I loved spending your day with you, and hope you enjoy Hawaii! (And Jorie, I hope you didn't catch a cold! :) )

Enjoy the slideshow!!




P.S. Remember Erik and Tricia? They got married last August and were at this wedding! It turns out that Clint, Erik and Tricia all served in the Army and spent a year overseas together. I absolutely LOVE running into my other couples at weddings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

thompsons said...

You're the best! We love the pictures and can't wait to see more. It was truly a pleasure to work with you. J & C

matt and ashley said...

GORGEOUS!