Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mark and Erin :: Engaged!!

Mark and Erin topped off my fabulous weekend of engagement shoots. They were the icing on the cake....you know, the pretty, fun, multi-colored polka dotted kind of icing! These two were so wrapped up in each other, and I'm not sure they actually stopped smiling the whole time!! I have the immense joy of watching all sorts of different kinds of love, and I'm always amazed at the uniqueness of each couple and their expressions of love. Sometimes it's passionate and intense, sometimes it's soft and constant, sometimes its wild and out there, but it's always personal to each set of persons. I always fall in love with every love story I hear...every couple I get to meet and share with, and Mark and Erin were absolutely no exception.

First of all, these two are so personable and friendly, and I immediately fell in love with them! As the day went on, and I cued in more and more on their personalities, I began to see the ways they connect and love each other. Mark is quite possibly the cutest guy in love I've ever seen. I ended up using the phrase "cuddle up" a lot because he would immediately scoop her up, nestle his face close to her and make her giggle. It melted my heart EVERY TIME. He is so captivated by this gorgeous lady and it's evident in the way his eyes sparkle at her, the way he holds her, and come on...he left Sunday football and fantasy football for these photos. True love, my friends! And Erin is....well, she's gorgeous. She has these eyes that pull you in, the cutest smile and infectious laughter. I loved watching her with Mark because she was just so taken with him. She looks at him all the time and has this kind of sizzling energy with him. I could have actually shot them all day!!

Okay okay on to photos. I had to edit their slideshow down from 132 photos so bear with me here....I loved them all!!

First, this one is for Mark. I've been told that he collects antique memorabilia, and he wanted a photo in front of this window because its what his basement looks like!
Photobucket

We started downtown Crystal Lake.....
Photobucket

Mark got so excited when he saw that Abba was coming!
Photobucket

I think I had 15 shots from this particular sequence picked at first....I couldn't pick my favorite!!
Photobucket

Then we headed over to Veteran's Acres...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes yes yes yes yes....LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Mark specifically asked for this one with some of the fall colors in it, and the reflection off the lake turned out to be gorgeous!
Photobucket

Mark and Erin, I am SO excited to be working with you guys and can't wait for the wedding!! Thank you for being willing to traipse all over the place and through the brush for "the shot"! You were fabulous and I can't wait for April!

Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: