Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Morgan and Matthias :: Lifestyle

These two cutie pies are somehow related to me.....I've totally given up trying to figure out exactly how! Their delightful momma is my man's cousin, so I think these two are my cousin-in-law-twice-removed? However it ends up working out, I'm Aunt Beth, and I love it!

I shot Morgan's 3 year photos last year, and was super excited to get together again and we added in the newest addition to the family this time....the little cuddle man, Matthias. Morgan looooves to have her photo taken, and Matthias is perfectly content as long as momma is in sight!

Okay! Some of my favorites!

Photobucket

Matthias wasn't quite sure what to do with me....but he was a trooper!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morgan has the goofiest camera smile - this one was just so impish I couldn't pass it up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved the light here
Photobucket

and HELLO he is the cutest.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy the slideshow!

4 comments:

matt and ashley said...

CUTE babes.

Debbie D said...

Wow, Beth. Forget about doing weddings...you have a special gift with that camera and children...

momo said...

o.k. just a special gift. period.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!