Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Levi, Kate and Baby

Maternity shoots are new to me, but I'm rapidly considering making them a focus of my business. I ADORE capturing these first photographs of a family together. Even though this tiny little person hasn't made an appearance outside the womb, it is loved and cherished, wanted and desired. Mom and dad are already imprinting the baby by reading stories, speaking words of love, sometimes singing, sometimes just chatting to a growing belly as the day goes by. It's beautiful.

So I give to you Levi and Kate - and their first addition - in all its family growing, belly talking, love surrounded-ness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Levi GLOWS when he talks about his baby. He's already wrapped around the tiny baby finger :)

Photobucket

And Kate? She's going to be the most patient, hands on, life encouraging mom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The two of you are going to love your new addition. Your love is going to envelope this little one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay - this last photo we took in front of a purple wall because all the old wives tales were pointing to the baby being a girl. Levi and Kate were waiting to find out, but there were strong bets on a little baby girl. BUT!! Kate went into early labor and gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy, Luke William, very very early this morning. (I stole this one off her facebook page!)
Photobucket

So in honor of this beautiful tiny man...I had to flip this photo into black and white, because I ADORE Levi and Kate in this one - purple wall or not!

Photobucket

Enjoy your new son! I wish restful night, days of joy, and millions of new wonders upon you both as you enter parenthood!

Slideshow!

No comments: