Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Matt, Ashley and Emery :: Expanding Family

Anyone that has followed my blog has seen this lovely lady in the past - but just a refresher, for those of you that are new....simply put, this woman is my heart. And she's married to this amazing man, who loves her through and through - which of course means I love him a lot. And now? Now they are having a baby girl. And I couldn't be happier. There are no words to tell you how much I already love this little girl. Emery Lauren. I'm trying to convince Ash to give me 50% custody rights....I'm thinking April - October would be best **wink wink**!

Matt and Ashley came up to Indiana to spend some time with her family, and I was able to meet up with them for a shoot.

Cows make me happy :)

Photobucket

We went on some little jeep looking thingy - very safari like! - to the back of Ashley's family property...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love to see you two like this. Love love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Guess how much I love you"

Photobucket

Favorite.

Photobucket

Okay. Matt...we don't like you and your six pack anymore!!!

Photobucket

My girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ash - I picked this one saying "baby" instead of one of the ones saying "Girl"...you know....just in case :)

Photobucket

I love me some light.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you - all three of you. Very much.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beth-
I LOVE this! You've captured the tenderness that makes these moments beautiful. Thanks for putting this on film.. Ashley makes a beautiful mommy-to-be!

I hope someday, I will have beautiful pictures just like these :-)

Love you!