Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mark and Kristin :: Married!!

Any day that starts with bright pink shoes is bound to be a good one.

Photobucket

I walked into Kristin's family home, and was instantly surrounded with the noise of a dozen women laughing and talking, music playing, and little girls running around wildly. It was a beautiful beginning to the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cooper!

Photobucket

And now Kristin.

Photobucket

Kristin is....amazing. She's creative, and detail orientated, and fun, and calm. She put so much effort into making her wedding exactly what she wanted. I'm pretty sure she single handedly kept Etsy afloat over the last 18 months of wedding planning :) Kristin is elegant, and tiny, and personal.

Photobucket

When Kristin smiles, she makes everyone around her smile. She is laid back and so very easy to love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then there's Mark!

Photobucket

Mark could quite possibly be everyone's best friend. He has kind eyes, and an easy smile. He's a very peaceful person, and I'm very sure that he's very in love with his wife.

Photobucket

Before I get to Mark and Kristin together....there is their bridal party.

Photobucket

It was a wonderful thing to see these two surrounded by so many people that love and support them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay okay - Mark and Kristin. I hadn't met Mark before the wedding, so I haven't been able to see Kristin with Mark. I've heard so much about him, and loved finally putting all the word pictures together. Mark and Kristin have been together for just about 10 years, and they are so very beautiful together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a timing snafoo with the limo and we had to leave for the reception sooner than anticipated from the park we were taking photos at, so the three of us actually jumped in my car at the reception hall and sped up the road for a quick few minutes together to grab photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had delicious light.

Photobucket

FAVORITE.

Photobucket

Mark and Kristin - I loved getting to spend your day with you. Have an amazing time in Mexico and Kristin, we'll have to grab dinner when you get back!

Enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

awww...
love my sister
love mark
love that they found you!

you were fun (and patient)
not to mention, incredibly talented!!

ps - your mom is a sweetheart, too! can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!

Kristin said...

Beth this is amazing...I have waited to see these pictures since we booked you and it went above and beyond my expectations. I cry everytime I look at the slideshow because I have so many great pictures to remember this great day. I am so glad I met and got to know you. You and your mom are fabulous and keep doing what you love, you are so inspiring and your work is absolutely stunning. Thank you again and also thank you for helping my sister pick out a camera, she has wanted a great one forever! :) Lets get lunch soon!

penny. LA said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo with the pink shoes!