Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mike and Amanda :: Chicago Wedding, Adler Planetarium

My friend Morgan was in town, and the only chance we'd have to see each other was at Mike and Amanda's wedding. So Morgan asked me to bring my camera along, and we chatted and caught up in between snapping shots of the dashing Mike and his beautiful Amanda. Not being the main shooter of the day gave me loads of time to just play with my camera, and I'm thrilled with the results! Here are a few of my favorite from the day...

Morgan, in her favorite pose, doing her favorite thing :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amanda's gown was a Vera Wang and one of the layers was too long. So Morgan had to cut it. Yep. We cut a Vera. It was physically painful to hold the dress (my hand is on the left) so she could cut it. We both took pieces of the fabric home with us - it is now pinned to my inspiration board over my desk to be gazed upon fondly.

Photobucket

No comments: