Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vaught Family :: Everyday

I had the pleasure of meeting with, and spending time with the beautiful Vaught family last weekend. Rob is a cop, who, I am very sure, reserves his most gentle smiles for these four women in his life. Jen is this tiny little, compact size super woman, full of patience for these little women. And the girls? HELLO they're adorable. And dramatic. And talkative. And beautiful. And love to model for the camera. And love each other. They kept me constantly entertained, and constantly smiling, remembering me and my sisters at this age.

Thank you so much for this little peek into your wonderful family.


"You're my hero, little girl
You always save the day with your smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know I'm in love
With the one behind those pretty eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I will build for all time
A house of memories
Just for you and I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There you'll find rooms inside
Filled with laughter, joy
And your daddy's pride

Photobucket

Photobucket

Around the table, down the hall
Chase each other till the laughter makes us fall

Photobucket

Photobucket


In the evening, lay our heads down
And thank God for these memories

Photobucket

Photobucket

You're my angel
Sending messages of love

Photobucket

Photobucket

You're my future
A part of me that carries on

Photobucket

Photobucket


You're my hero

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come and save the day with your smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

You're my angel."
(Ten Shekel Shirt)


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Gwen said...

My beautiful friend... and her beautiful girls! Great job Beth, they turned out great.

Jen said...

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much for these beautiful memories.

Peaches said...

I love, love, love, outdoor photography. My favorite is the one with the family on the porch. Captured a very beautiful family!!

a s h l e y said...

how sweet are these little girls?! :)