Monday, September 27, 2010

Perhach Family (Wauwatosa, WI)

"Hey baby
see the future that we're building
our love lives on
in the lives of our children.

And that's something...
something worth leaving behind"
~ Lee Ann Womack ~


My darling cousin, Ginnie, married this amazing man, Kevin. Years ago. I remember thinking at her wedding that I wanted my groom to look at me the way that Kevin looked at her. Like he couldn't believe she was his. Like he couldn't believe he got to love her for the rest of his life. Like he knew he was the luckiest man alive. That look. I was young, but I remember.

Well. Fast forward several years, and three beautiful, beautiful children later, and you have this! On my way up to Green Bay a few weeks back, I was able to stop and spend an afternoon with my cousin and her brood. Here are a few of my favorites from the day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As a side note? I've always been a little awed over how beautiful Ginnie is. Really.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love you all!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Gah! These are fantastic! Ginnie and Kevin, your babies are SO beautiful! These pictures are so full of life, and it's easy to see how much you adore them... and how much they adore you. I got all choked up with the black and white up close of Ryan cuddling with his daddy... sniff sniff. Beautiful. Love from another cousin :)

Kevin P. said...

Beth-
Your talent is incredible! I am totally blown away by your photos. We had such fun taking them. I was so moved by all of them. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. These are some photos I will treasure for the rest of my life. I am indebted to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gwen! I love that photo of Kevin and Ryan as well . . . I really just love them all! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Beth, I second Kevin's comments a million times over!
Love to you both! :)
ginnie