Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Theo+Jenny (Veterans Acres, Crystal Lake IL)

Remember these two adorable people? They got married a few weeks back, and it rained cats and dogs. All afternoon. And then just to rub in it a little bit, the sun peeked through the clouds for the last 10 minutes before setting, just as the reception was getting underway. So we tried take two!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jenny? I love you. So much. And I think you're absolutely stunning.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Theo? I love that you look at her like this. It makes MY toes curl.

Photobucket

Park + early fall afternoon light = gorgeous.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't decide if I like half smile or full smile better....

Photobucket

It's just so wonderful.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Flirty eyes...
Photobucket

It turned out that it ended up raining the morning of our shoot. I'm so thankful for the gorgeous weather that followed the rain, but it did leave us with some muddy conditions in places - something that didn't even remotely phase Jenny! I completely treasure these two photos...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't pick just one favorite photo from this shoot. I would find one and think "wam! favorite!"
Photobucket

But then, I'd keep going and then "wam bam! new favorite!"
Photobucket

And then "wam bam bam! newest favorite!"...
Photobucket

And then...(come on, you know whats coming here)
Photobucket

I love you both. See you again in 6 months?? :) CLICK HERE to see the slideshow!!

2 comments:

Jenni Reed said...

Nice work! I really with this post had a 'like' button!

Katie said...

Beautiful work! I especially like the second to last one.

Also, this girl looks a LOT like Sara Bareilles.