Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maddie Vargas :: Newbies!

Remember these two?

Photobucket

They just welcomed this sweet little face into the family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you even believe how precious she is?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't handle it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby shoots are tough for me. Baby is definitely boss!! You can't go into the shoot with an agenda, or a vision, or a plan, because goodness, that little 6 pound person just doesn't care what I think! Newborn shoots are still very new to me, and I've found that the more comfortable I am with mom and dad, the better it all goes. And Jenny? Well, I just love her. And her hubby's not so bad himself ;) This little baby is so blessed to have them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And they are so blessed to have her. I love these two photos - it just looks like Theo is surrounding and gathering his wife and daughter close to him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maddie Maddie.....I just want to kiss those little cheeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa were essentially bursting at the seams with pride over this little girl. Grandpa would make cooing noises and chat with her while rubbing noses, and Grandma would cuddle, and rub her tummy, and stroke her hands. I loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maddies room is the perfect little girl room, complete with Tiffany colors, and girlie pink polka dots :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't decide if I liked the color or b/w better...

Photobucket

Grandpa is an avid fisher....they've starting Maddie off early :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little baby tongue...

Photobucket

I just love this family.

Photobucket

No comments: