Monday, June 13, 2011

Max and Maggie :: Engaged!

"I don't want the whole world
the sun the moon and their light
I just wanna be the only girl
you love all your life"
The Band Perry


Maybe it's because this song was on repeat on my stereo on the way to meet Max and Maggie, or maybe it just so perfectly emulates these two - either way? There is a calm, settled, content, laid back love about these two. The kind that says "we have this. together. so we have it all."

Photobucket


Max has a gorgeous girl on his hands, and boy does he know it. I couldn't get enough of watching him look at her.

Photobucket

Maggie started out the shoot by telling me how she didn't know how to do this, and didn't like having her photo taken because she felt so uncomfortable with it.

Photobucket

Girl - I am here to tell you....

Photobucket

You've got this.

Photobucket

Max and Maggie live downtown, and wanted photos of "iconic" Chicago.

Photobucket

I always find that a slightly stressful request, because iconic covers so many things.

Photobucket

But I think we got a lot of the big ones.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes, you run across two people that just fit. In a super comfortable, relaxed, I know you like the back of my hand kind of way.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last four are my absolute favorite from the day in no particular order.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay maybe I lied. Maybe this is my absolutely absolute favorite.
Photobucket

I had so much fun with you two! Can't wait for the wedding...

CLICK HERE to see the slideshow!!

2 comments:

MC said...

Amazing job!! All the pictures look great...can't wait for the wedding!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Love these!