Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Treadway Clan :: Family

This particular shoot is very special to me for multiple reasons. One - Levi and Kate have included me in big moments for Luke since the beginning, and that is SO special to me!

I started with Luke here.
Photobucket

And now that little pumpkin is a YEAR OLD. I can't believe it!
Photobucket

The good news is he just gets cuter and cuter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love these with his mom and dad.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kate had a matching "1 year" outfit, and it just about killed me with it's cuteness.
Photobucket

Hi handsome :)
Photobucket

And then there's Zach and Nadine. I love these two.
Photobucket

Well - these three :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Couldn't decide on black and white or color here. Love them both.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was my absolute favorite of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: