Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kyle and Katie :: Engaged!!

Kyle is my friend. Katie is my friend. And? They fell in love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And ohmygosh it's a beautiful thing.

Photobucket

And it makes me very happy :)

Photobucket

Katie is my sister's-sister-in-law, my ex-roommate, and my beautiful, steady, quietly passionate and heartfelt friend.

Photobucket

I met Kyle when Katie and I lived together. Kyle is extraordinarily intelligent, unendingly curious, slightly quirky, and truly sincere in a way that makes you want to sit and tell him your life's story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love how these two fit together. They are silly together. They are inquisitive together. They are laid back together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They both have a grounded sense to themselves. They never seem rushed, just steady.

Photobucket

They took a very long time to fall in love, and seeing how friendship has rooted and grown over the years brings such a sense of companionship with them.

Photobucket

And I might be biased, but truly? They just look good together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so very fond of the both of you, and I am so very honored to have been asked to capture your love in this season of your life together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


CLICK HERE to see the slideshow!!

5 comments:

Pete and Joy Neal said...

Great work! I love the lines on that building... beautiful as always, fresh as ever! Congrats, Katie!

Little Beluga said...

Love these. Suuuch a cute couple. Well done :)

Katie said...

I LOVE these!! We have already looked through all of them twice trying to decide what our favorites are (and as Kyle has noted, apparently my opinions are not very convincing because I say "oohhh, I like this one!" to every single one.) Thanks so much for making it such a fun day! Can't wait for photo shoot #2 at the wedding. :)

ginnie lange images said...

Katie and Kyle look like they were having so much fun! I wish that for the rest of their lives together...laughter. Well done, betho!

p.s. was that a lensbaby image I see?

The Gums: Michael, Jill, and Piper! said...

LOVED these pictures of my very closest friend and her much adored fiance...and what a beautiful documentary of the city they fell in love (officially) in also! Brava! :)