Monday, August 8, 2011

Libby Paulson :: Senior

This is a "man, I'm so old" moment for me. I used to baby sit this lovely lady. In fact? I'm pretty certain I changed a diaper or two in there. Can you even believe she is going on her senior year?! It's pretty astounding to me. But also pretty astounding to me? She's drop dead gorgeous. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised - she comes from great genes - but still. All that hair and those green eyes come together to build quite the stunner of a young woman.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, as is my custom at the beginning of a shoot, I chatted with Libby as we started walking around about how this whole thing would work. I started to explain, and she put her hand on my arm and says "I watch America's Next Top Model. I know how to do the Tyra." We had a little laugh about it, but hellloooooo she wasn't kidding. These last few are my most favorite from the day. I had a ton of favorites, but I think these top the list.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Libby on starting this next phase of life!

2 comments:

ginnielange images said...

great job...loved the 2x2's! Libby is beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I really like these Bethany! They turned out great!
-Libby