Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Michael and Beth Anne :: Married!

I didn't know it was possible for two people to smile this much. I mean - cheek cracking, contagious, darling smiling. The first time I met Michael and Beth Anne I had sprained my back a few days before our meeting and was pretty drugged up, so I admittedly have a mostly hazy memory of our first meeting (although in my defense...it was over a year ago!). The second time I met them was a few weeks before the wedding and I sat in Starbucks and saw Beth Anne almost skipping through the parking lot, and then she came through the door with a whoosh of laughter and chatting and hand gesturing. Any hazy memories were instantly replaced by this vivacious and completely full of life woman in front of me, and the sweetly strong personality of the man with her. Then the wedding day came. Photobucket Beth Anne spent the entire morning chattering and laughing and moving around excitedly. In fact, there was a house full of women that laughed and chatted. There was just so much excitement!! While I was here with the girls... Photobucket My momma (and illustrious second shooter) Ginnie was with the boys. I loved this gift that Beth Anne game Michael....it was a box covered and full of little tokens from the last few years of their lives together! Photobucket Back at the girls - Beth Anne was showing her hunny some team support :) Photobucket Photobucket Bridal portraits are just one of my most favorite things to shoot. After months of planning and dreaming and organizing and stressing and thinking....the bride is finally in her dress, with her flowers and is stunningly beautiful. Every time. There is so much excitement in this moment. So much raw beauty and grace. And I love it. Photobucket Photobucket Beth Anne had a cascading bouquet that just perfectly matched her dress. She needed those buff arms of hers just to carry it! Photobucket Michaels face when he finally got to see Beth Anne is just priceless. Makes me tear up all over again Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Marrrieeeddd!!! Photobucket Photobucket Okay - this wedding party? Amazing. Unruly :) But amazing. Photobucket I love me a traditional wedding portrait. Photobucket Mom's view.... Photobucket My view... Photobucket Photobucket LOVE this one that mom snapped.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Michael and Beth Anne....it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. You both have amazing families that I know will support and surround you as the years go by. I wish you both a life full of laughter and love!! CLICK HERE to see the slideshow!!!!

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

Thank you, Beth. This day was amazing, and you were a huge part of that. This pictures are absolutely amazing!!